View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyrovar
MUPPET

re: Dark Tide Recruitment Letter Update Draft

/*This is the letter that I commonly send out to introduce our guild to potential new recruits. Please take a look at it, and let me know if you have any feedback regarding how I've described our guild and our policies

-Tyro*/

Hello ,

I was wondering if you would be interested in raiding with Dark Tide. We are 7/13M HFC and raid on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays at 7:45-10:30PM server. We also hold alt runs on Fridays and Saturdays at the same times. If you are interested in joining the guild, or just joining us for a run, please send me a tell or in-game mail, and make sure you have Discord downloaded (it is required to get in). Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you in HFC.

Sincerely,

Tyrovar

Zhengshi
Ociffers

Needs updated ;)

Shadewoman
Core Raider

Perhaps, we can upgrade the 'just wondering' soft approach to a little more aggressive and proud...

For example, first sentence:

If you are interested in raiding with Dark Tide. we are a 10/13 Mythic HFC guild that raids on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 7:45pm to 10:30pm sever.

This introducing sentence has a stronger feel to the reader.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Tide Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: