View previous topic :: View next topic  
minordeath
Ociffers

re: H Shamans meet their doom!

Amazing work tonight folks! With very few pulls in all... and on the first shot tonight... we downed H Shamans! To top that off, we even got General Nazgrim down to a mere 3%! I am very impressed with the progress we are making right now. Keep it up!

Lets get a a little research done on the next 2 heroic bosses. I have a feeling we will see them very soon!

The kill video!

Kiyomasa
Core Raider

with only 19 guildies /sadpanda

Help is always nice, and I enjoy meeting new people and getting new perspectives and insights, but it isn't comparable to having a full guild group. I always just feel bummed out when we gotta pug. Rarely has anything to do with the puggers. I just feel that the "balloon is a bit deflated". (idk if that's a saying or not, hopefully it makes sense though.)

It is totally awesome that we got it down, and know we can do it again. And after seeing Nazgrim, with a few adjustments it's in the bag!

yea know what you mean.  its much nicer when the gangs all on ;)

its at least more positive than anything though with 19 people seeing the entire fight for shaman and nazgrim. Sure we didn't down nazgrim, but we saw the whole fight.

It was kind of lucky that we had another guild that had cleared the content not raiding and ok with helping us out, even though they are used to 10m strats it was great insight and we didn't have to pug 515ilvl people that had never seen a heroic ;)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Tide Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum