View previous topic :: View next topic  
minordeath
Ociffers

re: MYTHIC GARROSH IS NO MORE!!!

Even after a difficult night of another guild trying to steal our lockout and preventing them from pulling on our ID for about 2 hours, we got a few pulls in on Garrosh, and he fell after about 4 pulls. Those guys are now locked out for the week to a cleared mythic instance and considering how they were being made this victory just that much more sweeter.

We are now taking some time off of raiding officially and prepping for WoD. Get your toons ready, your vacation requests in, and be ready to tear Draenor apart the Dark Tide way! Raiding spot are going to be a little more competitive now that we are down to 20 spots.

Also, remember this is a time for main toons to reset if desired. Played priest from vanilla all the way to now and wanna do a main swap to a DK (like me)? Go for it! We will see what we have when we get the toons maxed and form the group from there.

NOTHING ELSE!

Whatsadruid!
Core Raider

This was truly one of our most epic kills. I was just imaging Dirtyted's face on Big G all 4 pulls after we got in. What a way to end an expansion!

Ciraeyna
Ociffers

Yeaaaaah baby!!!!  and F U Insurrection-Dresden!!!!!

Cisnea
Cisnea
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Late to the party, but he'll yeah!!! Was such a sweet victory. I'm glad I got to kill it with you guys. Was my first "heroic" kill during current content. I'm very happy Happy 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Tide Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum