View previous topic :: View next topic  
minordeath
Ociffers

re: Raiding in WoD

With new and returning members flooding in on the roster, it is starting to become apparent that not everyone is going to be able to be in the Mythic runs for various reasons. A proposal came up in our officer discussions for a weekend heroic guild run on schedule. For this to work, we will need someone to step up to be the raid leader for those runs.

The person must be:

-Able to lead and guide the group through basic strategy, loot distributions, and keeping the group progression focused
-Be on to lead this group most every weekend, keeping it to a solid schedule.
-Must be dedicated to the role.

Anyone interested in filling this role, or if you have any questions about said role, post here, or talk to me in game.

We are still discussing the Mythic schedule. If no one steps up for this position, then we are looking at a 2 day Mythic raiding. If someone does, we are looking at a 3 day Mythic raiding week.

If we do have this weekend heroic run going, it is NOT a requirement for the Mythic raiding positions. Attending these runs, however, will show you are proactive in bettering yourself, which is a good trait to have in Mythic raiding.

supperpie1
Friends/Family

Sounds like a great idea. Has anyone stepped up yet? 

minordeath
Ociffers

We have not had anyone step up yet

Khahan
Guild Master

I have talked to  Daeamon about it but his work schedule a bit out is a little unknown so he is hesitant to commit.  Just to be clear - this weekend run is NOT a mythic team practice run.  To be honest I expect our mythic raiders to be prepared and we'll handle ourselves. The heroic weekend run is a FUN RUN for any member of the guild.  This includes mythic raiders who want to help, want to get practice, want to run alts. It also includes members who haven't raided and want to see what raiding is all about.

As long as this is kept in mind and its serving its purpose I will be pretty much hands off as far as leadership and decision making goes within the run.   I may join it on K or an alt but honestly if I'm raiding 3 nights a week mythic I'm not going to want to commit a 4th night - hence the need for some assistance.

And as long as those goals are being met you'll have my full support.

Cisnea
Cisnea
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

I'd commit, but because of my baby I'll pretty much be on for the raid and that's it with barely enough time set aside to have myself ready

Terawyth
Raider

Because of my my work schedule, I most likely will be unable to attend anything on the weekends.

minordeath
Ociffers

Looks like Delak is willing to step up and head this spot. So far is the only one to stand up willing to do it

The Real Delak
New Members

I volunteer as tribute!

Aerox-
Ociffers

Thanks Delak!

Raids start @ 19:45/7:45PM CST)! What is CST right now? http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/simpletime.html
[20:04] [G] [Kyrèn]: [Did Somebody Order a Knuckle Sandwich?]
[20:04] [G] [Fliptop]: i beat off so many chickens for that
[20:04] [G] [Fliptop]: beat up, i meant
[20:04] [G] [Fliptop]: definitely beat up
The Real Delak
New Members

No problem! Always happy to help out.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Tide Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: