View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stitchhappens
Core Raider

re: Preparing for Legion and Enchanting Transmog Tomes

With Legion coming around, I plan to play the AH game at the start of the xpac and try to turn some mats I have been mass buying and farming based off of what will be nerfed, removed and in demand.  I plan to sell many of these transmog enchanting tomes that will be available once legion hits before hopefully anyone else.  I will offer guildies the opportunity to buy them first.

There are a total of 8 transmog tomes that will be available.  I am still figuring out what I plan to sell them at(at the start of the xpac).  If you would like to reserve any of these please let me know.  I will sell less to guildies than what I would sell on the auction house.  My plan for legion on my main are to have the professions Tailoring and Enchanting.  So if you need anything from me or want anything pre legion let me know.

These are the current things I am buying and what prices I have been buying them at(I am playing a risk on some of these things and if I lose money, I lose money)

Left Shark - 5 G or

Cinder Pup - 20 G

Sha Crystal 15 G

Primal Mana 100 G

Primal Fire 75 G

Essence of Water 8 G

Frozen Orb 10 G

Eternal Water 6 G

Golden Lotus 20 G

Savage Blood 30 G

Hexweave Bags 600 G

Coalfist Gronnling 500 G

Heavenly Shard 8 G

Potion of Treasure Finding 150 G

White Trillium Ore 5 G Each

Black Trillium Ore 5 G Each

Ghost Iron Ore

I have other things I am buying as well and if you are curious what I plan and how I plan to sell and make money feel free to ask.

Stitch - The Filipino Farmer

Last edited by Stitchhappens on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
parisy
Raider

re: Primal Spirits

Hey Stitch

Have you heard if they are changing Primal Spirits.  I have been stockpiling them so that I can convert them into some of the things you are stockpiling depending on what is hot at the beginning of legion.  I have about 12,000 and wouldn't want to get caught holding them if they are changing what you can buy with them.

Stitchhappens
Core Raider

re: Preparing for Legion and Enchanting Transmog Tomes

I would recommend buying savage bloods with all of them.  They will be the most valuable.  Right now they are going for around 50 G a piece.  They were 30G two weeks ago.  The draenor illusion uses 15 per tome.  If you have a tailor, you could invest in the hexweave cloth (soulbound of course).  In the xpac, new bags will be gained through a drop I believe.  There are no new crafting bags so the hexweave bag is currently the biggest bag.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Tide Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: